Saturday, July 6, 2013

4th of July FOTD


Hey Everyone! This post is a few days late because I have been on vacation with almost no internet connection (a blogger’s nightmare) but I thought I would do a little face of the day for the makeup I wore on the 4th of July! I’m really excited about this look and I love it a lot!



(Please excuse my hair, I hadn't done it yet!)

On the 4th of July I recreated a look that I saw on Beauty Banter Blog and you can check out the original tutorial here. The only things I really changed are the products (I used what I had) and I made the red lip a little more subtle by using a very light coat of Revlon’s lip butter in Wild Watermelon. I didn't do a very good job of photographing the eyeliner so again, to get a better look check out the tutorial. I really love this look because it is very festive while still being subtle, plus the ombre liner is really unique!

Products I Used:
Face:
Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Eye Concealer in 210
Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Oil-Free in 01 Stay Buff
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer
Eyes:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Naked 2
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Rimmel Scandal-eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in 008 Light Blue
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Pacific
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Peacock
Urban Decay Canonball Mascara
Lips:
Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon

I also thought I’d include a few pictures of my day, because it was a really fun one!





What did you do on Thursday?

See you next time!
xoxo, Jules

1 comment: