Monday, July 8, 2013

Coming Back to MAC?


Today I got an email from MAC that I found pretty interesting and I thought I would write a quick post to  let any of you who haven’t seen it know! MAC is bringing back one retro lipstick and eyeshadow shade each, voted on by MAC fans and enthusiasts! I think this is really cool and even though most (okay all) of the shades were around before I was born and this isn't the blast from the past for me that it may be for some of you, I still am really excited to find out which shades win! I guarantee I will justify getting them when next year rolls around, especially if they end up being the ones I voted on!

If you guys are interested in voting you can check the page out here!

Which shades did you guys vote on?
Did you have any of these retro shades in the past?

See you next time!

xoxo, Jules

2 comments:

  1. I love when they do a by request collection... I don't recognize any of these colors though.

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great post ideas!
    Make sure to check my blog out!:)
    http://majotron.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete