Thursday, July 11, 2013

Camp Days


Hey guys! So today’s post is a little sad because it will be my last for a whole month. I’m leaving for camp tomorrow (my last year. L I’m getting old!) and I will be gone for four weeks. I know that me not posting for an entire month in not going to benefit my blog, especially because it is still brand new and steadily growing, but I hope when I get back I can pick up where I left off! I love going to camp every year and I have been going for seven years, so I definitely didn't want to stop on my very last year!



I’m really sorry for my lack of posting in the coming month and I hope none of you unfollow because I promise a month from today when I get back I will be on here right away and back to posting even more often! You guys are awesome and I am seriously going to miss the beauty blogging community!!

I'll miss you guys!
See you next time!
xoxo, Jules

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! Have fun at the camp <3

    ~ www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete