Tuesday, July 2, 2013

June Favorites


Hey everyone! So it’s the beginning of July which means it’s time for June favorites! There are a lot of new products I have been trying out this month and lot that I have loved, so here goes my first favorites post!

St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse: I’m not one that’s tans easily, I mostly burn. Because of that this product has been great! Now I can be tan like a normal person my age in the summer time without the risk of doing damage to my skin. It’s win win!
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh: I love the smell of this so much! I usually don’t like floral scents but this has just enough freshness to make it work. I do have to say it isn't the most long lasting perfume but I still am in love with it. The bottle is so pretty and looks great on my dresser! The smallest size this comes is the 2.5 oz. which makes it pretty pricey ($78), so if you are considering getting this I would suggest the Sephora Favorite Fragrance Deluxe Sampler For Her. This is only $50 and you get ten free perfume samples and a makeup bag with the full sized perfume! It’s an amazing deal!
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation: I’m in love with this foundation! It seriously perfect for me! I won’t go into too much detail now but you can check out a full review on it here! An update from that review though, I’m not mixing both of the shades now. I’m the right color for the darker shade thanks to St. Tropez!
Rimmel Stay Glossy Lip Gloss: These are the least sticky lip glosses I have ever tried! I have the color Always Lovely and I've really been liking it. I’ll definitely be picking up some more (particularly Non-Stop Glamour!)
Chi Silk Infusion: This makes my hair incredibly soft! It may be a little pricier of a product but I think it’s totally worth it and you should check it out!!
Urban Decay Cannonball Mascara: Remember my Current State of the Union about non-waterproof mascara? My problem is solved! I don’t care what you do this isn't going ANYWHERE until you take it off at night!

I have seriously LOVED all of these products this month and I really hope I've inspired you to check some of them out, they won’t disappoint!

By the way, does anyone else ever save the packaging of products? I cleaned out my drawer the other day and I think I may belong on hoarders!


See you next time!
xoxo, Jules

9 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about Rimmel's Wake Me Up Foundation! Great favorites this month!
    <3 Pauline, Addicted to makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... we're so similar it's scary. I included St. Tropez in my favorites this month and I looooove me some Chi Serum. The worst is that I have an entire bag -- and it's pretty damn big -- where I hoard all my makeup packaging. I need to do a clean out, now that it's been brought to my attention!

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg that is so funny! haha i had a whole lush bag full of packaging. and not just the little bag, the huge one!

      Delete
  3. I tend to hoard my empty packaging too- WHY is that?! ahhah

    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for the liebster award... take a look at my latest post!

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to try that new Rimmel foundation for some time now! I've heard really good things about it! Loved all your favourites!
    - Amy
    www.wantsneedsloves.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, I've been looking for a new foundation! Loved the previous Rimmel one I used too - so hopefully this one will work as well for me as it is for you! Will definitely look into it!!

    doseofsprinkle.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been loving the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation too. I'm so jealous of your Marc Jacobs perfume, I really want Daisy!

    http://tanjamortensen.com/

    ReplyDelete